ZACC SHOW ROOM NIGHT/WEEKEND MANAGER:
The ZACC is hiring a Show Room Night and Weekend Manager. This position is responsible for overseeing onsite operations of ZACC Show Room events on evenings and weekends, primarily ZACC produced performances but sometimes larger private rentals and special partnership events. The qualified candidate will have schedule flexibility on evenings and weekends, a highly responsible and dependable work ethic, strong in-the-moment problem solving skills, and will be approachable, friendly to all, and community minded. They will also be comfortable working in all levels of onsite event management, including but not limited to: room prep and take-down, door, bartending and bar assist, busser, show runner, host, usher, social media and streaming, etc.
● Assist the ZACC Event Technician in setting up for the event.
● Ensure that all Show Room evening and weekend events run smoothly and all performers or renters are comfortable and their needs accommodated.
● Step-in where needed or work where scheduled. For larger events this position will be a roving manager, overseeing staff and/or volunteers at the door, at the bar, and bouncers. For smaller events this will sometimes mean running the bar, running the door, or both.
● Ensure that the Show Room continues to be a safe space, accommodating to all and open to all.
● Be comfortable and confident in difficult situations, and be able to manage most difficult situations deftly and calmly without immediate outside guidance or assistance.
● Assist the ZACC Event Technician in event take-down.
● Manage and schedule other staff such as bartenders, door, and bouncers
● Other duties as assigned.
● Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
● Two or more years in Event Management or related field required
● Montana On-Premises and Off-Premises Responsible Serving Certificate required (but may be obtained after employment)
● Passion for and understanding of the Missoula community and the ZACC’s mission, vision, and values within it
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Experience with eTix, Square, and Google docs a plus
● Experience with social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube
Rate Of Pay: $15 an hr
Hours per week: Variable: Evening and late night hours.
ZACC employees have numerous contacts with the families, individuals and volunteers; they are expected to maintain a positive work atmosphere through communication and behaving in a manner that is courteous and respectful at all times to staff, volunteers, families, individuals, et al.
How to Apply:
Please use the form on this page to submit your application materials. (Contact information, resume/CV, and letter of interest.) We are accepting applications through July 16th.
READY TO APPLY?
Please use the following to submit your application materials for the Show Room Night/Weekend Manager Position. We will be accepting applications through July 16th.