6/1/2020: Great News!! The ZACC Is Currently OPEN.
We have reopened our Paint Your Own Pottery Studio, Artists' Shop, and Main Gallery for walk-in business, and resumed normal business hours (listed below) in these areas. Please note our Youth Interactive Area, Show Room, and Art Closet spaces will remained closed until further notice.
Should you wish to visit us in-person, we ask that you please help us keep our staff and community healthy by:
• Staying home if you have exhibited any signs of illness until you are symptom free for at least 48 hours.
• Observing a 14 day quarantine if you’re visiting from, or have recently traveled out of state.
• Wearing a face mask at all times inside the building. (We’re happy to provide you with a mask if you do not already have one.)
• Using the provided hand sanitizer. Wainting for customer service to help you upon arrival.
• Not walking in or on the areas taped off in blue.
• Please no food or drink.
• Using credit/debit card - no cash or checks will be accepted.
• Keeping children with you at all times.
While we'd love to see your faces in-person, if you're more comfortable both our Paint Your Own Pottery and Artists' Shop items can be purchased in our Online Shop and picked up curbside.
We appreciate your support and can't wait to see you soon!
MONDAY - SATURDAY 10AM - 6PM
SUNDAY 12PM - 4PM
The ZACC is CLOSED in celebration of the following holidays:
New Year's Day
Fourth of July - The ZACC will be closed both Saturday July 4th, and Sunday July 5th, 2020, in observance of the Fourth of July Holiday. We will reopen for regular hours, 10am - 6pm, on Monday, July 6th, 2020.
216 W. MAIN ST., MISSOULA, MT, 59802
Our facility complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you need any special assistance to access our services, please contact us.