216 W. Main St.
Missoula, MT 59802
Monday - Saturday: 10 AM to 6 PM
Sundays: 12 PM to 4 PM
Visit the ZACC SHOW ROOM CALENDAR to view upcoming events!
The ZACC closes in celebration of the following holidays:
- New Year's Day - Sunday, January 1, and Monday, January 2
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 29
- Fourth of July - Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day - Monday, September 4
- Indigenous Peoples' Day - Monday October 9
- Thanksgiving - Thursday, November 23
- Christmas - December 24 through December 26.
- New Year's Day - Monday January 1
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 27
- Fourth of July - Thursday, July 4
- Labor Day - Monday, September 2
- Indigenous Peoples' Day - Monday, October 14
- Thanksgiving - Thursday, November 28
- Christmas - December 24 through December 26
AN ARTS CENTER FOR EVERYONE
Inclusivity and accessibility are paramount to the ZACC's mission: we are continually working to become an arts center that is truly within reach for all.
ZACC spaces are wheelchair-friendly:
- An elevator provides access to classrooms, galleries, and studios.
- A ramp provides access for performers on the ZACC stage.
Wheelchair-accessible bathrooms are located on every floor and include:
- A gender-neutral individual bathroom
- Two Family-friendly restrooms with baby-changing tables
Service animals are always welcome in the ZACC!
On-street accessible parking is available in front of the ZACC, including one designated accessible spot with loading room on the passenger side.
We are working to improve:
- The ZACC newsletter and website: Please keep an eye out for improved features in the near future.
- The Show Room and Galleries: The ZACC is working to create a truly inclusive place for those who may experience difficulty seeing or participating in ZACC shows, and we hope to provide complimentary auditory experiences in the future. The ZACC is actively evaluating best practices for future events.
We would love to learn more about making ZACC more accessible to you. If you would like additional assistance or information, please reach out via email or call (406) 549-7555.