Art Academy Teacher’s Aide
List Date: 11. January. 2021
Status: Open and accepting applications.
The Art Academy Teacher’s Aide provides support to the Art Academy Core Teacher in teaching up to 12 students age 6 through 12 a well rounded arts curriculum Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 3:30pm.
Rate of Pay: $13 per hr
Position Type: Temporary: If there continues to be a need, this program will run through the 20/21 school year. If schools resume full time instruction there will no longer be a need for the program.
Hours: 35 hrs per week
Management: This position reports directly to the ZACC Education Coordinator.
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Support core Teacher to effectively teach students in a variety of different mediums including but not limited to ceramics, printmaking, painting, drawing, sculpture, and art appreciation.
• Help maintain a successful full-day schedule for students including learning-time, breaks, snack-breaks, and lunch.
• Abide by all ZACC Covid safety guidelines and regulations.
• Help maintain a clean and organized classroom at all times.
• Maintain flexibility and a positive attitude around inevitable scheduling changes due to Covid-19.
• Work collaboratively with Core Teacher, ZACC Education Coordinator, and Executive Director to increase the success and scope of the program.
• Demonstrate commitment to the mission and vision of the Zootown Arts Community Center.
ZACC employees have numerous contacts with the families, individuals and volunteers; they are expected to maintain a positive work atmosphere through communication and behaving in a manner that is courteous and respectful at all times to staff, volunteers, families, individuals, et al.
How to Apply:
Please use the form on this page to submit your application materials. (Contact information, resume/CV, and letter of interest.)
READY TO APPLY?
Please use the following to submit your application materials for the Art Academy Teacher's Aide position. All application materials will be received and reviewed by our Education Coordinator.