Art journaling is a wonderful tool for developing a mindfulness practice. In this course you will be led into the fantastic world that brings together your intrinsic creativity wiht the practice of mindfulness. With the use of guided meditation and journaling prompts, you will gain insights into your deeper self. This is a great course for anyone looking to expand their mindful practice of just dipping their toes and need a creative outlet.
In this class, we will cover methods for:
• Making your own journal and simple bookbinding techniques;
• Ways of using types of art materials to create a desired effect on the page;
• Methods of creative response to minfulness queries:
• Breath work in conjunction with creative expression.
*This is a multi-week class. All materials are provided.*
Saturdays | 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday January 20, 2018
- Saturday January 27, 2018
- Saturday February 3, 2018
- Saturday February 10, 2018
- Saturday February 17, 2018